UPDATE ON PRACTICE PROCEDURES
As we open our doors for our valued patients, we are taking the following precautions to protect you and our staff. As we have always operated with sterilization and cleanliness as a mandate, the current situation has pushed us to put in place the following procedural changes.
- We are opening with a limited number of appointments being offered, implementing a “one patient at a time” process.
- Our Entire Office was professionally deep cleaned and disinfected by BioOne, an experienced licensed company specializing in Extreme Cleaning. We are also sterilizing our entire facility daily.
- Also, we have purchased and installed Molekule brand FDA Cleared air purifiers, which “destroy the widest range of pollutants including viruses and VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)” for our common areas and treatment rooms.
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask you some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office to maintain your and our safety.
- Temperatures will be taken utilizing an infrared thermometer.
- Everyone must wear a face mask. Patients may wear cloth masks and should have them on when they come into the office. Masks are required for adults and minor patients. You may be asked to remove your mask for a brief time during your examination and treatment.
- Everyone must wash hands or use hand sanitizer when entering the office. Please use the sanitizer provided.
- All of our Staff will be wearing masks for the entire time of your visit.
- All surfaces in the reception/checkout area, treatment rooms and rest rooms will be wiped with a disinfectant after every patient visit. High-touch surfaces, like door handles, treatment tables are given thorough attention.
- To minimize patients in reception area you will be given the option to stay in your car when you arrive. We will call you when we are ready for your visit.
- Please do not bring children or other adults who do not have an appointment into our office.
- Our waiting areas no longer offer magazines or pamphlets, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. We will be happy to provide you all pertinent informational material at the time of your visit.
- Payments will be accepted in a protected area in the check-out area
- We will do our best to allow greater times between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any time.