Massage Therapy not only feels wonderful but is also a great way to improve your health and well-being. When you receive a massage, your body and mind are affected in many positive ways.
- Relaxes the nervous system and reduces stress.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Encourages detoxification by improving themovement of blood and nutrients through the body.
- Increases joint flexibility and range of motion.
- Enhances athletic performance.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Relieves muscular tension and spasm.
- Promotes faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments; reduces pain and swelling; reduces formation of excessive scar tissue.
- Helps relieve mental stress, promoting a calmer mind.